EXHIBITOR HALL HOURS & INFORMATION
- Please be considerate while loading in and out. Unload all your equipment, merchandise etc & then please promptly move your vehicle so others can get loaded or unloaded. Convention Center does not allow for vehicles to drive into the vendor hall with exception of “Star Cars” aka Vehicles that will be on display in the hall all weekend.
- Thursday, February 16th 1PM -7 PM Dealer check-in and setup 1PM -7 PM Loading dock open for package drop-off. 7 PM onward Off limits to ALL. Everyone must be out of the building by 7pm or sooner* 7:03pm is too late. Please respect this.
- Friday, February 17th 8 AM –10 AM Loading dock open for package drop-off. 8 AM –11 AM Dealer check-in and setup *** IF YOU ARE NOT SET UP BY NOON WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE OR GIVE AWAY YOUR SPACE TO INSURE NO EMPTY SPACES MAKING THE VENDOR AREA LOOK BAD*** (email firstname.lastname@example.org if EMERGENCY arises & you will be late *Unable to answer phone calls* Make sure to include your Name & Business Name in all correspondence.11:30am -7 PM Open to attendees (11:30-12:00 V.I.P’s only) 7PM –7:30 PM Exhibitors only to close tables 7:30 PM onward. Off limits to ALL.Our staff has late night programming to get to, so please respect this closing time.
- Saturday, February 18th 10 AM Exhibitors only to open tables 10 AM -6 PM Open to attendees 10am to 6 PM Exhibitors only to close tables 6:30 PM onward Off limits to ALL/ Our staff has late night programming to get to, so please respect this closing time.
Sunday, February 19th 9 AM –9:30AM Exhibitors only to open tables 9:30 AM –4 PM Open to attendees (9:30-10:00) 4 PM -5 PM Exhibitors only to break down displays. 2 PM -5 PM Loading dock open for move-out. 5PM –8PM Pipe/drape/tables & chairs will be taken by set up company. You are welcome to continue move out, but please allow them to have access to these things & be advised CON NOOGA staff may no longer be onsite at this time.
- WE HAVE FOOD TRUCKS! Located in front of Hall B on Carter Street.
- WE GIVE CASH PRIZES TO OUR ATTENDEES FOR WINNING EVENTS AS “CON NOOGA CASH” WHICH CAN ONLY BE SPENT IN THE VENDOR HALL. VENDORS COLLECT THESE LIKE GIFT CARDS AND THE CON RE-IMBURSES YOU FOR THEM. VENDOR HALL STAFF WIlL SHOW YOU WHAT THESE LOOK LIKE WHEN YOU CHECK IN. DO NOT ACCEPT CON CASH FROM OLDER YEARS. ONLY 2020CON CASH IS VALID.
- VENDORS BADGES ARE VALID ALL DAY/NIGHT FOR ATTENDING ALL THAT CON NOOGA HAS TO OFFER. PLEASE CONSIDER PARTICIPATING IN SOME OF THE FUN AFTER VENDOR HALL CLOSES.
- VENDOR HALL STAYS OPEN 1 HOUR AFTER PROGRAMMING ENDS ON SUNDAY. WE DO THIS SO ATTENDEES CAN COME MAKE LAST MINUTE PURCHASES WITH NO DISTRACTIONS.
- CON NOOGA IS FREE TO THE PUBLIC SUNDAY NOON-3PMWITH $5 DONATION TO OUR CHOSEN CHARITY. THIS ALSO HELPS WITH VENDOR HALL SALES.
- WE HAVE A CHARITY AUCTION EVERY YEAR TO BENEFIT SOME AMAZING LOCAL CHARITIES. A CHARITY VOLUNTEER WILL GO AROUND THE VENDOR HALL FRIDAY & SATURDAY ASKING FOR ANY DONATIONS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FOR THIS AUCTION. AUCTION OCCURS SATURDAY AFTERNOON. WE GREATLY APPRECIATE THE AMAZING PARTICIPATION WE’VE HAD FROM VENDORS WITH THIS EVENT IN THE PAST. IT IS A GREAT WAY TO ADVISERTISE YOUR BOOTH AS WE ANNOUNCE WHERE EACH ITEM CAME FROM.
- CONVENTION CENTER DOES NOT ALLOW VEHICLES TO PULL INTO THE VENDOR HALL SPACE. YOU CAN PULL UP THE LOADING RAMP BUT WILL NEED TO UNLOAD AND LOAD AS FAST AS POSSIBLE TO MAKE SURE OTHERS CAN ALSO DO THIS. PLAN ACCORDINGLY AND BRING DOLLIES ETC IF NEEDED. THE CONVENTION CENTER HAS SOME CARTS YOU MAY BORROW FIRST COME FIRST SERVE (CHECK WITH CONVENTION CENTER EXHIBITOR SERVICES FOR ANY FEES FOR ANY OF THEIR SERVICES OR PERMISIONS FOR EXEMPTION ON THE VEHICLE RULE.) WWW.CHATTANOOGACONVENTIONCENTER.ORG
- THERE IS A BOOTH INSIDE THE VENDOR HALL WITH A LARGE YELLOW AND RED SIGN THAT SAYS “VENDOR INFO” THIS IS WHERE YOU CHECK IN & ASK ANY QUESTIONS DURING THE EVENT.
- PARKING BEHIND THE CONVENTION CENTER IS ONLY ALLOWED DURING LOAD IN AND LOAD OUT TIMES. THERE ARE SEVERAL PARKING GARAGES NEARBY (FEES VARY) .
- PLEASE PURCHASE ELECTRICITY FROM THE EXHIBITOR SERVICES TAB AT WWW.CHATTANOOGACONVENTIONCENTER.ORG ;WHEN IT ASKS FOR BOOTH ASSIGNMENT JUST ENTER “TBD”OR “0”THE CONVENTION CENTER UNDERSTANDS OUR LAYOUT CAN CHANGE LAST MINUTE THEREFORE SPACE ASSIGNMENTS ARE NOT CONFIRMED UNTIL SET UP.